Monday, February 24, 2014

Frizzy Hair and 2 Bobby Pins

So last night I braided my hair before bed. I should have known better and put some mousse or gel in it beforehand, because this morning, it was nice and pretty for the minute after I took out the braids, but then frizzed into this horrible mess. See photo below..

I attempted to braid the front, but it still looked terrible and frizzy and blegh, so I decided to fix it once I got to work. However, I only had 2 bobby pins on me, so the follow happened.

Ayy...

I'm still trying to make peace with hairline but it's really difficult..

Also, very low, low hairline in back, why?! 

Ta-da! Turned a bad hair day into a decent hair day ! :) I also managed to braid my bangs into the french braid, so that's one less thing to worry about! Ugh these bangs are killing me now. They only look good when my hair is straight, sigh. 

Chaito,
Sam

P.S. Always remember to keep a box of cookies around to keep up your energy while you do this!


No comments:

Post a Comment